||This article is a stub. You can help Ghost Recon Wildlands Wiki by expanding it.
|This article is a stub. You can help Ghost Recon Wildlands Wiki by expanding it.
The various Provinces scattered throughout Bolivia
The Provinces in Ghost Recon Wildlands.
- See also: Cities & Points Of Interest for finding that specific weapon or Easter Eggs.
There are 21 Provinces in Bolivia (the world of Ghost Recon Wildlands), and most if not all have their own Biomes, known as the various Ecosystems. You'll start off in Itacua, where your first Mission will take place, after meeting Karen Bowman and arriving in the country. You're free to travel wherever you wish, but things might be a bit difficult without proper armament and firepower. Finding proper tools early on will help you to take out the difficult factions of the Unidad and the Santa Blanca Cartel along your journey, so exploring the various Weapon locations can be profitable in the long run, additionally you'll also need Supplies, which you'll find and be able to tag for the rebels that will allow you to upgrade later on.
- Missions - Different missions in order to reach the main Characters or the bosses of that region.
- Kingslayer Files - Releases story information about Missions and lore throughout the province.
- Weapon Cases - Additional and new Guns, can be found in various places around Bolivia.
- Accessory Cases - Gun attachments which give your guns better bonuses like shooting enhancements, grenade launchers and more.
- Skill Points - Allows you to upgrade your Skills in 6 different skill trees.
- Bonus Medals - Gives you the upgrade potential for various Skills.
List Of Provinces