||This article is a stub. You can help Ghost Recon Wildlands Wiki by expanding it.
|This article is a stub. You can help Ghost Recon Wildlands Wiki by expanding it.
Itacua is one of the Provinces in Ghost Recon Wildlands.
Itacua is a fertile province with a temperate climate and a moderate relief. The capital, the small town of Khochi, is dedicated to the cultivation of cereals, which is also the case of the town of Buena Vida. This haven of peace was the rallying of Bolivian cocaleros and other people persecuted by the cartel. Ignored by the Santa Blanca, which was busy fighting the Unidad, these fugitives got organized. They obtained more effective Weapons than hunting shotguns. They dug for ammunition caches, equipment, and supplies. They also built shelters. They trapped ambush zones along the main roads and they trained tirelessly. When the agreement was signed between the Bolivian government and the cartel, they refused to surrender. It was impossible for them that the struggle kept on in this way. The Mexican had to leave Bolivia, dead or alive. The Rebellion launched raids against the Santa Blanca’s facilities but the captured rebels are handed over to Yuri and Polito, who are responsible for torturing the captives to extract information on the leaders of the Rebellion.
- Missions -
- Kingslayer Files -
- Beuna Vida – Abandoned building in the west
- FOB Armadillo – Inside the southwest building
- Colque Ranch – West building
- Pantoja – East side small building
- Mendez Farm – Inside a building near the helicopter, in the central area
- Santa Catalina Chapel – On top of the altar
- Santa Blanca Central Outpost – East corner on a small chair
- Bocca Farm – Farm shed near the road
- Yopil Village – Abandoned town church on the alter
- Weapon Case -
- M40A5 Sniper Rifle - Itacua Echo Rally Point
- MG121 Light Machine Gun - South Santa Blanca Outpost
- Super Shorty - FOB Armadillo, in the east building
- Accessory Case -
- Compensator - Buena Vida
- Long Barrel (for the Assault Rifle) - Khochi
- Panoramic Sight Scope - Atollo Farm
- Verticle Foregrip - Culta
- Scope (for the Assault Rifle) - FOB Armadillo found in the west building.
- Skill Points -
- Santa Maria – Near the big Mary statue
- Baurecito Ruins – Big cross gravestone
- Mendez Farm – Northeast area of the farm
- Atollo Farm – Look for an accessory case to the east
- North Checkpoint – Inside a small building near the road
- Unidad West Observation Point – Sniper tower above the post
- Bonus Medal -
- Campo De Futbol El Yayo – Dumpster near the entrance
- Itacua Base – Top level of building inside an intel cache
- Itacua was one of the landing province of the beta release which let players familiarize with Ghost Recon Wildlands’ rich environment. Once finished with Itacua players could gain a XP boost to unlock new skills before going to Montuyoc.